Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Downs and ups

To Mount Faber, 52 km. Yesterday is a bad day. I go to three banks. At one of them, my queue number is 2015; number being served: 1035. Then it's a working lunch, giving advice on how communications strategy and dealing with audit findings. Then it's three hours with a friend going over our year-end expedition plans. My head hurts before I get home and I feel like puking (aka "merlion"). Today is a good day. I'm up after 12 hours of sleep. I cycle up Mount Faber with my fat tyres, in the noon-day sun. I want to stop after round 2, but meet my target of doing five non-stop, despite having to contend with a taxi going against traffic flow (ie going head-on towards me) as it overtakes a bus. I have lunch at a new place, cycle up Keppel Hill for the first time (where, by fluke, I see a man playing the flute) then head home.

No comments: