Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Two weeks, two weak

To Tampines Trail, 53 km. What a difference two weeks makes. The first time I was here, the trail was a fairly smooth ride. Now, it's churned up in places, with mud and muddy water drowning my rims. Up to five cyclists are on the trail even in the noonday sun. The only people I overtake are two girls; everyone else passes me. I want to pass out after the third lap, but keep going non-stop until I finish my quota of five. I head for my favourite coffeeshop but alas, they're not playing Cantopop or anything this time.

No comments: