Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Serendipity

To Sengkang, 35 km. Some believe good things happen. I believe fortune happens to the prepared. As I cycle today, I go more or less wherever the road takes me and don't know exactly where I am. But I'm directionally right and find the turning I want: to Buangkok. But where a six-lane road used to be is now a dead end. I come across more dead ends before I find my way home. Sure, it's fun to explore. But when you need to be somewhere in a hurry and there are things to do, leaving things to serendipity is such a pity.

No comments: