Cycling is like life. Cycling with no goal is meaningless. What meaning is there cycling in circles? Or living aimlessly? Meaning comes from direction and destination. Join me in my life's journey on a mountain bike :)

Blogging since 2003. Thank you for reading :))

Friday, January 13, 2006

Return of the sun

To Mandai Road, 33 km. The sun shines today. That's news. On prime time TV. But the heat is not just out there. There's heat in the office too, that keeps me back till the sun is down. I hit the road, doing sprints to prepare for this Sunday's time trial up Mount Faber (postponed from last Sunday, no thanks to rain). Go 100%, my "coach" N says by SMS when I seek her advice. I don't have a heart rate monitor, but I cycle so hard I don't dare to stand on my pedals, lest I keel over.

No comments: